Last week I shared Fonts I’m Diggin’, so this week I thought I’d share some blogs/sites I’m really loving right now:
Engage Your Kids, Simplify Your Life, Find Your Style
- Favorite Post: How I Organized My Entire Life (this post cracked me up – I even read it out loud for a workshop I did)
- Why I love it: Simple, but creative parenting ideas, great photography, awesome organization tips
blowing minds since the 80s
- Favorite Post: Girl vs. Suburban Bathroom
- Why I love it: I have no idea how I stumbled over to Nice Girl Notes, but from the first post, I was hooked. She constantly cracks me up – and I’m not usually easily humored. Oh, and her Cute Stuff Sale is incredible. I sat through my first one when we were living in Mexico and my husband thought I was a psycho because I didn’t even want to get up to go to the bathroom. It was that exciting. And I bought an awesome scardigan.
- Favorite Post: Gun Control
- Why I love it: Honesty. It’s rare to find a blogger who seems to write really well, but it doesn’t sound like a news article. It really sounds like you’re sitting and having a great conversation. Conversations about funny things like kids and poo, but also good conversations about life, adoption and parenthood. You won’t be disappointed.
10 weeks – 10 crafters – you decide
- Why I love it: I love competition…and crafting, so this is the best of both worlds. The ideas are awesome and I love stopping by to vote each week. I don’t think I’d ever have the guts to compete…yes, I’m a weenie.
A Deal a Day. Always Half Off or More
- Why I love it: Great deals! I’ve bought some things for at least 50% off of the price in stores. I’m still waiting for their Cold Seats (car seat ice packs) to come back. And if you live in the Gilbert area, you can pick up your items and pay no shipping!