So, I learned to knit this week. Well, by learned I mean I can knit a long straight scarf-like piece. Not sure that categorizes me as a knitter, but I took string and 2 sticks and made something, so to me, that’s cool.
Most craft supplies are expensive here, but knitting needles and yarn are not, so I thought it would be a good, cheap hobby.
The first night I wanted to break those needles in half…watching youtube videos to learn to knit = impossible. But finally, something clicked and I figured it out. All that to say…now I have knitting on the brain.
So, here are my favorite knitted things (most of which I found on Pinterest/Etsy).
1. Phoebe Infinity Scarf from Etsy.com
2. Prairie Boots from Coco Knits
3. Knit Bracelets from Pinterest
4. Dusty Purple Chunky Knit Scarf from Etsy.com
5. Mug & French Press Jacket from M.K. Carroll
6. Winter Forest Cowl from Etsy.com
7. Jersey Knit Bracelet from V and Co.
8. Knitted Gray Handbag from Etsy.com